Wednesday 15 February 2012

14 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I have already posted a photo of Proteas however these Proteas are extra special. I work from home and today I had  been working at home most of the day. My husband has been away in Mozambique for a few days and was expected to come home in the evening. At about 4 o'clock I walked around the corner back into the lounge where I had been working all day and looked into our garden. There on our outside table were a bunch of the most beautiful beautiful Proteas. I was so confused as I had been at home all day and could not figure out how these flowers got there without me seeing the "flower fairy" who delivered them. I went to chat to the gardener to see if he knew who they were from. All he said was that they are from your husband. What a surprise - he managed to spoil me from another country. It made me feel so special. A lovely thoughtful gift :-)   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lauren Kim Photography

Lauren Kim Photography
Lauren Kim Photography